141. If the wife of per man who is living con his house, attrezzi her face onesto go out and play the part of per fool, neglect her house, belittle her husband, they shall call her sicuro account: if her husband say: “I have put her away,” he shall let her go. If her husband say: “I have not put her away,” her husband may take another woman. The first woman shall dwell durante the house of her husband as verso maid servant.
143. If she have not been a careful mistress, have gadded about, have neglected her house and have belittled her husband, they shall throw that woman into the water.
144. If a man take per wife and that wife give a maid servant puro her husband and she bear children; if that man batteria his face preciso take a concubine, they shall not countenance him. He may not take a concubine.
If verso woman hate her husband, and say: “thou shalt not have me,” they shall https://www.datingranking.net/it/our-teen-network-review inquire into her antecedents for her defects; and if she have been a careful mistress and been without reproach and her husband has been going about and greatly belittling her, that woman has per niente blame
145. If verso man take verso wife and she do not present him with children and he set his face esatto take a concubine, that man may take verso concubine and bring her into his house. That concubine shall not rank with his wife.
146. If per man take per wife and she give verso maid servant preciso her husband, and that maid servant bear children and afterwards would take rank with her mistress; because she has borne children, her mistress may not sell her for money, but she ong the maid servants.
148. If verso man take verso wife and she become afflicted with disease, and if he serie his face esatto take another, he may. His wife, who is afflicted with disease, he shall not put away. She shall remain per the house which he has built and he shall maintain her as long as she lives.
149. If that woman do not elect puro remain per her husband’s house, he shall make good esatto her the dowry which she brought from her father’s house and she may go.
150. The mother after her (death) may will to her child whom she loves, but puro a brother she may not.
151. If verso woman, who dwells mediante the house of verso man, make a contract with her husband that verso creditor of his may not hold her (for his debts) and compel him esatto deliver verso written agreement; if that man were sopra debt before he took that woman, his creditor may not hold his wife, and if that woman were per debt before she entered the house of that man, her creditor may not hold her husband.
152. If they contract per debt after the woman has entered into the house of the man, both of them shall be answerable onesto the merchant.
If a man give sicuro his wife field, garden, house or goods and he deliver onesto her per sealed deed, after (the death of) her husband, her children cannot make claim against her
153. If per woman bring about the death of her husband for the sake of another man, they shall impale her.
155. If per man have betrothed per bride esatto his affranchit and his bourdonnement have known her, and if he (the father) afterward lie sopra her bosom and they take him, they shall bind that man and throw him sopra the ciotola.