157. If a man lie mediante the bosom of his mother after (the death of) his father, they shall burn both of them.
If a man take a wife and she do not present him with children and that woman die; if his father-in-law return esatto him the marriage settlement which that man brought esatto the house of his father-in-law, her husband may not lay claim puro the dowry of that woman
158. If a man, after the death (of his father), be taken con the bosom of the chief wife (of his father) who has borne children, that man shall be cut off from his father’s house.
They shall receive the dowries of the respective mothers and divide equally the goods of the house of the father
159. If a man, who has brought per present preciso the house of his father-in-law and has given the marriage settlement, look with longing upon another woman and say puro his father-in-law, “I will not take thy daughter;” the father of the daughter shall take esatto himself whatever was brought to him.
160. If per man bring a present sicuro the house of his father-in-law and give per marriage settlement and the father of the daughter say, “I will not give thee my daughter;” he (i.di nuovo., the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought puro him and return it.
161. If per man bring verso present puro the house of his father-in-law and give a marriage settlement, and his friend slander him; and if his father-in-law say onesto the claimant for the wife, “My daughter thou shalt not have,” he (the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought to him and return it, but his friend may not have his wife.
162. If a man take per wife and she bear him children and that woman die, her father may not lay claim puro her dowry. Her dowry belongs onesto her children.
164. If his father-in-law do not return puro him the marriage settlement, he ount of the marriage settlement and return (the rest) of her dowry esatto the house of her father.
165. If a man present field, garden or house onesto his favorite bourdonnement and write for him per sealed deed; after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
166. If verso man take wives for his sons and do not take per wife for his youngest bourdonnement, after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
167. If per man take a wife and she bear him children and that woman die, and after her (death) he take another wife and she bear him children and later the father die, the children of the mothers shall not divide (the stagione calda).
168 latinamericacupid. If verso man servizio his face preciso disinherit his bourdonnement and say to the judges: “I will disinherit my bourdonnement,” the judges shall inquire into his antecedents, and if the chant have not committed a crime sufficiently noioso esatto cut him off from sonship, the father may not cut off his chant from sonship.
169. If he have committed verso crime against his father sufficiently molesto puro cut him off from sonship, they shall condone his first (offense). If he commit per crime a second time, the father may cut off his bruissement from sonship.